Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Noel Quadrielle by The Sweetheart Tree

Hi All Stitch and Christmas Lovers!

Thanks for letting me play with you on this great blog. I have finally a finished Christmas stitch to share - these pics are even going onto the AYL Xmas SAL blog before "my own" blog (which is One Stitch Closer to Nirvana, please come and visit anytime - PR - I know, I am shameless...).

This piece is the Noel Quadrielle by Sweetheart Tree. I fell in love with pretty much all the TST quadrielles, but this one was the first (and so far only) one I have stitched.
It comes as a kit with pretty much everything you need, except for the streamers. The instructions are pretty good, so most any level of stitcher should be able to finish it, with just a pinch of patience and daring.
I was a bit surprised that I ran out of one type of beads, but it was the creme ones, so I substituted the missing ones from my stash (not a match, but I doubt that anyone can tell...)
.
Well, I'd better stop babbling and just give you the pics, LOL! Here we go:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Very pretty, it looks like a lot of stitching in this one.

Nan said...

I'm so glad you are joining us. Your quadrille is gorgeous. I look forward to seeing many more of them :-)